At ILS, we are continuously striving to improve the quality of our products. We value the input of our instructors and users, and truly work to better their experience. This month we would like to announce that several new features are available.
- Instructors now have the ability to change the name of their already created game. To change the game name, go to instructor software. Then, choose which game. The option to change game name will appear in the <Additional Tools> drop-down menu.
- Instructors are now able to delete a player, or players, from a team. To delete a player, go to the instructor software. Then, choose which game the player is located in. In the <List of Teams> table is the column <Move or View Players>. Choose the <Players> link for the team which the player belongs. Each member of the team will be listed. A link will be beside each player allowing you to move or delete them.
- The cumulative balanced scorecard breakdown now includes the exact figures and calculations used to obtain each score. This is a similar breakdown to the one included with the balanced scorecard. Only available in Marketplace Live
- The Detailed Brand Demand Report is now available after the first test market in Marketplace Live simulations. To obtain the report, go to the task list under <Performance Report>. Choose the <Detailed Brand Demand Report>.
- For all Marketplace Live games, users now have the ability to turn on subtitles for the videos in English versions. This is especially useful in the cases of hearing impaired students or classrooms where students do not have the use of headphones.